Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Windows Oracle Database - Getting erro code 239

2007-03-16 12:46:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Windows Oracle Database - Getting erro code 239
From: dlew97 at gmail.com (DLew97)
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:46:50 -0400
Hi all,

Here is my situation, we currently configured new switches for our backup
area network, which I will call the D-Network.  Our old backup area network
switch has been retired.
The problem that I am having is that every time I run a backup of the Oracle
database it fails with a status code 239.  It appears it is trying to backup
the database via the old backup network (A-Network).  I confirmed that the
nb agent is pointing to the D-Network.  Any Ideas?  Is there a configuration
file on the server that I am missing?  Other similar servers are fine.
Hosts entries are set up correctly.

--
DLew97