Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bperror -backstat -hoursago 24 does not report alljobs

2007-03-13 22:56:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bperror -backstat -hoursago 24 does not report alljobs
From: dsixbury at hrblock.com (Sixbury, Dan)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 21:56:47 -0500
A couple of different issues... One is that cron very likely has to be
restarted to fix issues with time of cron jobs.  In my case I had the OS
patched as well as the java in netbackup patched, however, I am still seeing
jobs report 1 hour off.  I have also restarted the netbackup daemons which
didn't seem to fix the issue.

Thanks,
Dan