Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup jobs not kicking off any more....

2007-03-13 13:55:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup jobs not kicking off any more....
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:55:35 -0400
Under your C:\Program Files\VERITAS\NetBackup\db\jobs folder there is a
file called permpersist stop all your services and delete this file and
restart your services.  This should fix the problem

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.