Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 shows Backup Schedule "-" in Activity Monitor

2007-03-12 04:13:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.0 shows Backup Schedule "-" in Activity Monitor
From: listen at alexander.skwar.name (Alexander Skwar)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 09:13:50 +0100
Hello.

Last week, I installed NBU 6.0 MP4 on a Solaris 10 server. On
the weekend, backup jobs ran. Now I'm having a look at the
"Activity Monitor" and see:

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/view.php?id=5338712_NBU%206.0%20-%20Backup%20Schedule%20with%20Name%20-.gif&path=/imgss

For example, note the backup jobs with Job ID 27 and 28. I started
those backups by running:

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bpbackup -i -p Unix_FS-Snapshots -s Weekly -h winds06
-w

As soon as I issued this command, the Job IDs 27 and 28 showed up.

Why are there 2 Backup Jobs shown? Why is the schedule name set to
- in one of them?

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar