Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade/Migrate master server from 5.0/Linux to6.0/Solaris

2007-03-07 17:39:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade/Migrate master server from 5.0/Linux to6.0/Solaris
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:39:44 -0500
Databses are different between 5.x and 6.0  You will need to upgrade
existing servers and convert your databases to the new EMM format.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.