Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AVR Daemon

2007-03-07 12:38:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AVR Daemon
From: dbrown at worknetinc.com (Dave Brown)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 11:38:52 -0600
Netbackup 6.0 mp4 running on win2k3 server

I seem to be having an issue with my VTL.  I have it setup as having 8
virtual drives.  It has been working flawless forever.  All of the
sudden,  I am getting AVR errors on 2 of the drives within.  Every way
that I look at it,  I see TLD control as it should be.  I have tried
removing and recreating but still same issue.  Also,  I noticed that the
AVR Daemon is running on both my master and media server even though I
have no drives uner AVR control.  Was not sure if that was normal or
not,  never looked to see it running before.  Anyone seen this issue or
something like it ?  suggestions ?

Dave Brown

Worknetinc

This message (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the
individual to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of
this message by someone other than the intended addressee or their designated
agent is strictly prohibited. Information included in this message that does
not relate to the specified business of Worknet shall be understood as neither
given by nor endorsed by Worknet or its employees.  Any cost estimates or
estimated quotes included in this message are considered non-binding estimates
only and must not be considered final costs unless contained within an official
proposal document.