Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux KEEPALIVE error

2007-03-03 04:35:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux KEEPALIVE error
From: anas at up.org.qa (Anas Kayal ??? ???? ??????)
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 12:35:02 +0300
I have just migrated a Alpha 4100 UNIX machine to RedHat Ent 4. Machine is very
stable and running perfect. I have oracle running on it and I take daily
backups of the DB dump files perfectly and really fast.

I tried taking a full backup at the end of the week using just a "/" for the
backup selection. It got through half the backup then I got a "cant write
KEEPALIVE to COMM_SOCK"

I checked Veritas and stated it has to do with the network connections/configs.
Everything looks ok.

Any suggestions?

Anas