Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Database error

2007-03-02 13:47:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Database error
From: Rajmund.Siwik at conexant.com (Rajmund Siwik)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:47:17 -0800
Hi Gurus,

My server is NBU 6MP3 running on Linux RedHat.

My backups failed, and when I looked at any policy I get an error:

"Unable to load information about NetBackup storage units from SERVER

Error status code 220:database system error )Status 220).

I have enabled bpdbm log but can't see anything. All my policies are
disabled at this point due

To storage unit not being there.

What are you thoughts?

--Rajmund

Conexant Inc.

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."