Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NO_TAPEALERT

2007-03-01 09:08:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NO_TAPEALERT
From: chodhetz at yahoo.com.sg (chodhetz)
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 22:08:58 +0800 (CST)
Dear All,

Which one the best clean drive using NetBackup or usingTape Cleaning function
from Library ?...

Now I clean drive from my library and not from netbackup,but I always received
message from netbackup that drive never clean tape.

I want to touch file NO_TAPEALERT but I afraid that librarywill stop cleaning
schedule too, is it impact to my library cleaning drive scheduleif

I create that file ?

What is suggestion of mount time so that I have to clean mydrive ?

I have LTO2 but I set some to hcart ( LTO 1 ), and I havecleaning tape LTO1 and
I set to cleaning tape for hcart, but when I try toclean my drive, netbackup
said that cleaning tape no available or used up.

Please advise.

Chodhetz

 Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.