Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java Console to manage 5.1?

2007-03-01 02:18:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java Console to manage 5.1?
From: KrugerC2 at telkom.co.za (Clem Kruger (C))
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:18:21 +0200
Good day all,

Those of us who are green with envy, will have to be satisfied with
using Microsoft along with great products like Cygwin, Windows
services for UNIX, VMWare (using Solaris or Linux). Cygwin offers a
great X as well.

http://www.cygwin.com/mirrors.html

Regards,

Clem Kruger

'Plan, Plan, Plan - Train hard, expect the worst and you'll be
surprised at how you grow and what one's team can achieve.'

Telkom SA Ltd

ITS Infrastructure Storage Management

: +27 (12) 680 3102

: +27 (12) 680 3299