Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 58 Error

2007-03-01 01:04:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 58 Error
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:04:36 -0000
Daniel
If it is affecting the one client, have you attempted to try a backup via
the IP address? this would prove if it is name resolution (DNS / WINS).

Ideally, DNS should be implemented. Confirm the client TCP/IP settings for
name resolution as well.

BPTM Logging should help, enable to max 5 :-)

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net