Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows master server died

2007-02-28 01:06:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows master server died
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon (external))
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:06:28 -0000
Dom
There is nothing wrong with the choice of your version of Windows - it comes
down to preferred choice, best solution, best platform, costs, planning,
design - I am sure you took all of this into consideration when NBU was
deployed, right ? (or a previous colleague whom you may have taken over).

Never seen that problem BTW - How often does it happen?

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator