Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java console is very slow....

2007-02-26 07:45:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java console is very slow....
From: mlv03 at healthresearch.org (Mike L. Varney)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 07:45:36 -0500
The Windows admin console is written in Java.  It's not a native binary.

It does lag, but you may be able to boost it a bit if you tune your JVM.

-- M

"WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net>
02/26/2007 02:21 AM

"'Mike L. Varney'" <mlv03 at healthresearch.org>,
veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu
cc

Subject
RE: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java console is very slow....

Mike
Thats right! And do you find it faster than Java?

Regards
Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator