Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple retention in one pool and error 96

2007-02-26 06:47:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple retention in one pool and error 96
From: jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:47:54 -0500 (EST)
1. Sounds like you have mis-matched tape/storage units.  Either use all
LTO2 or all LTO3 for everything, otherwise you need to make sure your
storage units and groups only correspond to the media they back up to.
LTO2->LTO2 LTO3->LTO3 for example.

2. Read the NetBackup manual for System Administration and Media
Administration, it will answer these questions.

3. See number 2.