Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] nbemmcmd -deletehost

2007-02-24 04:36:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] nbemmcmd -deletehost
From: goodbloke at gmail.com (Ian )
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:36:38 +0100
Daryl,

I had a similar issue recently trying to add a new server.
Try looking at the nbemmcmd -machinealias command.
You can list aliases for servers that NB knows a server as. You can
also delete them, which solved my issue - I had an incorrect alias
entry.
Don't know the syntax off the top of my head.

Cheers,

Ian