Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status Error 96

2007-02-23 10:09:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status Error 96
From: chodhetz at yahoo.com.sg (chodhetz)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:09:24 +0800 (CST)
Dear All, …

I always face problem Drive 96 in my customer netbackupenvironment. I have
tried with all documented guide from Veritas but sometimes Istill always find
this problem.

We using library IBM 3584 12 drives LTO2 (hcart2) and 12drives LTO3 (hcart3).
BUT …. 6 drives of LTO3, we set them to LTO2(hcart2). My question that is
it problem if we set drive LTO3 to LTO2 (hcart2)? …

Any body can give me advice top case wrong configuration whyerror 96 happen ?
.. it is really make us dizzy L

Thanx for all advice

Regards,

Chodhets

 Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.