Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Redhat or Fedora 2.6 kernel NB 5.1?

2007-02-21 17:15:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Redhat or Fedora 2.6 kernel NB 5.1?
From: jlightner at water.com (Jeff Lightner)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 17:15:08 -0500
Before anyone says it - I know none of the 2.6 kernels for RH/FC are in
the compatibility matrix.

My question is despite the above has anyone got it successfully working
on either Redhat or Fedora Core version 4 or higher with the 2.6 kernel?

If so would you be willing to share how you got it going or at least the
xinetd changes you made for it?

It seems I saw a thread about this some time ago but I can't find it in
the archives.

By the way - is there a way to search the archives for keywords?   The
page I went to just gives me the archives by month so I have to open
each one and even then I can only search on the thread titles.