Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Serious master issue...

2007-02-15 13:21:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Serious master issue...
From: goodbloke at gmail.com (Ian )
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:21:05 +0100
Hi Hampus,

Run tusc against one of the running bp processes you are having
problems with. It's been a while since I've used it so you will have
to check the man page. If it's not installed, get it here:
http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Sysadmin/tusc-7.8/
It's similar to truss or strace. Used to trace processes. At least
then you can see exactly what system calls are happening and how long
they are taking. At least if it is IO issue, it should be visible in
the time taken in the read/write calls.

Good luck with support. I know your pain.

Ian