Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Serious master issue...

2007-02-15 02:34:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Serious master issue...
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 08:34:12 +0100
Now, its morning here in Sweden...

I haven?t heard from that guy, or any other support engineer sins the mail
where he told me he couldn?t communicate with me... :-(

We cant us a software with this kind of support...

Anyhow, I would like to thank you all. You have been wonderful in all your
suggestions.

I will post the solution here when we find it.

Thanks and regards,

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board