Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] re serious master server problem

2007-02-14 15:14:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] re serious master server problem
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 21:14:37 +0100
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your ideas..

-          No our master server is not a media server as well.

-          Yes we have 2 media server.

-          It`s possible that we have some kind of corruption in the db, but
as long as bpdbm ?consistency 2 check wont run fast enough there is now way
of knowing right now..

Life sucks
 :-(

Hampus Lind