Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Moving to a different storage unit

2007-02-14 00:15:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Moving to a different storage unit
From: adeday at gmail.com (Adeday)
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 00:15:10 -0500
I have 4 disk storage units and a robotic library configured. One of the
disk storage units is full. I have 3 policies that are backing up to this
storage unit. What is the safest way of moving these policies to another
storage unit? Can I leave the old backups of these policies where they are
now and start backing up to another disk or tape? Will NBU know where the
old backups are?  This is NBU 5.1 on solaris master/media server.

Thanks in advance.