Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Newbie volume pool question.

2007-02-13 12:57:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Newbie volume pool question.
From: JMARTI05 at intersil.com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:57:11 -0500
I haven't really done this but I'm going to take a swing...

You can't have a scratch pool if you don't want volume pools to have an
"overfill" tank.  SO I'd say *NO* scratch pool.

Barcode Rules:
ABC1 - DB Volume Pool
ABC2 - DB Volume Pool
ABC3 - FS Volume Pool
ABC4 - FS Volume Pool
ABC5 - INF Volume Pool
ABC6 - INF Volume Pool

I'm not sure *why* you are doing it this way but I think that would work...

-Jonathan