Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status 202, 205, 219 and 58

2007-02-13 06:48:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status 202, 205, 219 and 58
From: Steve.Jenkins at SPARROW.ORG (Steve Jenkins)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:48:13 -0500
If it was just 58's, I'd think network.  The 219's don't make sense, as
the drives are available.  And the 202's are an error with the master
talking to the media server, which are both on the local server.

    Steve

>>> Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz at lucidpixels.com> 2/13/2007 6:45:05 AM >>>

Well 219 is storage unit unavailable and 58 is a timeout/unable to
connect
to the client, sounds like network connectivty issues to me.. at
certain
hours of the night?

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Steve Jenkins wrote:

> I installed right to mp5 about six months ago.  When it started
> happening, I applied mp6 to see if anything would change - it didn't.
> had logging on high, but backed down to see if that would help free
up
> resources (it didn't).  I just opened a case with Veritas and am
> awaiting a call back.
>
>   Steve

> Did that ever happen with 5.1MP4? Do you have logging on 5 (max)?
Did