Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] status 202, 205, 219 and 58

2007-02-13 06:11:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] status 202, 205, 219 and 58
From: Steve.Jenkins at SPARROW.ORG (Steve Jenkins)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 06:11:03 -0500
Starting a couple of weeks ago, running netbackup 5.1 mp6, in the middle
of the night, a bunch of backups start crashing and burning with a
mixture of 202's, 205's, 219's and 58.  Running a single master/media
server on hpux.  The error codes don't make any sense, as I'm not seeing
any obvious errors system wise.  Once this starts happening, it seems
the only way to get out of it is to reboot the server, then everything
runs clean for a few days.  I suspect we're just trying to push too much
though the server, but looking for any input.....

Anybody else seen anything similar?

Steve Jenkins
Sparrow Health Systems
Database & System Integration Group