Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Excluding directories

2007-02-08 08:09:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Excluding directories
From: gaurav.rakheja at 3i-infotech.com (GAURAV RAKHEJA /RTGSADM/INFOTECH/BKC)
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 18:39:55 +0530
Hi,

You can do that by following procedure:

Make a single policy and name it COMMON-POLICY-CLIENTS1234

Include all the four clients(client1, client2, client3 and
client4 ) in the above policy

Include all the three folders(/abc, /xyz and /klm ) in above
mentioned policy

Go to
-->Java Console
-->Netbackup Management
-->Host Properties
-->Clients
-->Click on client4
-->Expand Unix Client/Windows Client (Depending on OS of
client4)
-->Go to Client Settings/Exclude List (Depending on OS of
client4)
-->List the Folders(/xyz and /klm) which you want to exclude
from the backup of client4

Refresh the backup policy and fire the backup. Hope this
will work for you.

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Rakheja,
<<mailto:gaurav.rakheja at 3i-infotech.com>>