Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Eject quit working on vault

2007-02-07 13:10:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Eject quit working on vault
From: StumpB at michigan.gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 13:10:29 -0500
just a hunch, but
check to see if the volume group has changed

>>> "Preston, Douglas L" <dpreston at landam.com> 2/7/2007 12:52 PM >>>

NBU 6.0 MP4
Win 2k Master server

My offsite policy which has been working for 3 years has suddenly quit
doing ejects of duplicated media.  I even tried creating a special vault
job just to do the eject and it too fails to eject the duplicated
media.
The duplication process works fine,  the reports work fine.

I can manually eject the media that was duplicated but that isn't a
solution I want to have to do every day.

Does anyone have an idea what may be going on or how to fix it?

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a
communication that is legally privileged. It is not intended for
transmission to, or receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have
received this electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it
from your system without copying it, and notify the sender by reply
e-mail, so that our address record can be corrected.