Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Slow restores on Windows Netbackup client

2007-02-01 01:30:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Slow restores on Windows Netbackup client
From: Eric.Ljungblad at CopleyPress.com (Eric Ljungblad)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:30:10 -0800
   Ensure Full duplex with max speed set on all point's of transfer, NIC's and
switch ports Eliminating CRC. Are the ports on the switches set to gig Full
duplex and Nic's the same?  Disable Virus scanners or verify they are not
scanning incoming / outgoing files.  Ensure files are not being restored to
compressed drives and or directories.

Eric Ljungblad