Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expiring images and tapes

2007-01-31 05:09:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expiring images and tapes
From: H.vandenAkker at wml.nl (Akker Henk van den)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:09:44 +0100
Hi Guru's

I ran into a situation that is new for me.
For some reason duplicates received a expiration date that is much later
as intended.
Now as the expiration of the images, and tapes should occur, they stil
have more than a year to go.
So I want to expire them and use them again as scratch tapes.
I tried som steps to expire them but I still don't have the result I
want.

Question what is the complete procedure to expire tapes which have
active images ?

Thanks in advance

Met vriendelijke groet/ Best Regards,

Henk van den Akker