Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault Printing Problem

2007-01-26 15:51:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault Printing Problem
From: KEagle at wilmingtontrust.com (Eagle, Kent)
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:51:48 -0500
Mike,

Silly questions, but -
Have you double checked your syntax [forward(and back) slashes]?
Do you have any report criteria checked in the vault reports column like
"Picking List for Robot"?

Good luck,

Kent C. Eagle
Systems Engineer, MCP, MCSE
Tech Services / SMSS

Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:30:37 -0800 (PST)
From: Mike Kiles <mikekiles at yahoo.com>
To: veritas-bu at mailman.eng.auburn.edu

NBU 6.0 MP4 on Win2K3

>From command line I can print the report using this
syntax:
C:\> print /D:\\server_name\printer_name FILE_NAME

But when I put in the same command (print
/D:\\server_name\printer_name)
in my vault reports section, I dont get any reports at
all.

detail.log indicates that it is sending to the above
printer, but no reports.

Any clues?

TIA

Visit our website at www.wilmingtontrust.com

Investment products are not insured by the FDIC or any other governmental
agency, are not deposits of or other obligations of or guaranteed by Wilmington
Trust or any other bank or entity, and are subject to risks, including a
possible loss of the principal amount invested. This e-mail and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or proprietary information.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity who is the
intended recipient.  Unauthorized use of this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this in error, please contact the sender by replying to this
message and delete this material from any system it may be on.