Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] newbi script question

2007-01-25 04:27:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] newbi script question
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:27:16 -0000
Hello Gary
First thing I would be doing is looking into "why" its failing....

<http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/276739.htm>

Maybe it just needs to be reconfigured? also you mention clean-up? Are you
referring to the vxfiVSPCacheFile being left?

If so, take a look at http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/270127.htm
<http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/270127.htm>  assuming this works in
6.0

Hope this gives some help...

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net