Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux Backup

2007-01-23 07:01:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux Backup
From: anas at up.org.qa (Anas Kayal)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 15:01:31 +0300
We just added a new RedHat 2.4 machine. Im running Netbackup 5.1 MP5.
Now I installed the agent from Netbackup 6.0 on the RedHat Machine. When
the schedule runs, it connects to the client and then it just hangs and
gives this statement:

Error bpbrm(pid=5388) could not write KEEPALIVE to COMM_SOCK

After about 4 hours, it gives back an error 41. The total data size is
only about 20GB. I increased the timeout settings on the client and
Master Server.

Has anyone gone through this before? Can anyone help?

Anas

This mail has been scanned by Symantec Mail Security for SMTP at UP.ORG.QA