Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 Installation

2007-01-21 18:39:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.0 Installation
From: ppondy at gmail.com (Pondy p)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:39:13 +0100
Hello,

I am installing NetBackup 6.0 Master & Media Server on HP Integrity server
with HP-UX 11.i v2 (11.23) IA-64.

Going thru release note for OS patch pre-requisites for HP-UX 11.i V2, But
didn't find any specific patch list for HP-UX 11.i v2.
Is it means, I needn't to install any additional patch (I am running with
September 2006 OS Patch Bundle)?

Is there any other document/URL, where I can check the patch revision for
NetBackup 6.0?

Thanks in advance your valuable time and feedback.

Cheers,
Pondy,
Backup Administrator