Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing Up Old Files

2007-01-19 03:52:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing Up Old Files
From: hampus.lind at rps.police.se (Hampus Lind)
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:52:49 +0100
Hi guys,

Does enterprise vault have integration with netbackup? Do you see any other
positive effects by using a backup solution and archive solution from the
same vendor? (except for better prices and greater attention)

We are evaluating archive solutions for the moment, right now we are testing
SAM-FS from SUN. Anyone have experience with SAM-FS?

Thanks and regards,

Hampus Lind
Rikspolisstyrelsen
National Police Board