Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DR Procedures (Deiter Scott)

2007-01-18 17:03:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DR Procedures (Deiter Scott)
From: Anderson.David at scrippshealth.org (Anderson, David)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:03:10 -0800
Deiter,

Sorry, we're pretty lazy here - we use Vault.  That generates the
offsite copies and produces all the reports necessary.  Do we sound like
a Windows Shop?  Yes we do!

David Anderson
Scripps Information Services
(858) 678-6238
[Tieline: 318-6238]
anderson.david at scrippshealth.org

"Scripps Information Security"
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and
confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or
the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of
its attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and
permanently delete the original e-mail and attachment(s) from your computer
system. Thank you for your cooperation.