Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing Up Old Files

2007-01-18 16:14:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing Up Old Files
From: Jason.Ellis at indymacbank.com (Ellis, Jason)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:14:15 -0800
You might be able to create a script that dynamically builds the file
list based on access time of the file and then passes it via command
line to NetBackup. I used to work with a customer that had a similar
script in their environment that would dynamically build backup policies
on a nightly basis.

Jason Ellis
Technical Consultant, Data Protection Team
IndyMac Bank, La Mirada Datacenter
Phone: (714) 520-3414
Mobile: (714) 889-8734