Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] moving assigned media

2007-01-18 09:16:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] moving assigned media
From: Greg.Hindle at constellation.com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:16:35 -0500
Solaris 9 nb 5.0 mp6

Is there any easy way to move assigned media from one volume pool to
another?  We have recreated our volume pools to meet new internal
standards but I have a bunch of tapes that cannot be moved because they
are assigned. The last time I talked to Symantec they said it was messy
trying to move tapes from one pool to another. Does anyone have a easy
way to do this?

Greg
>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2