Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 6.0 MP3 and NOM

2007-01-12 13:51:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.0 MP3 and NOM
From: courtenay.jones at StockSupply.com (Jones, Courtenay)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 13:51:30 -0500
Is there anyone out there running NB 6.0 MP3 and Network Operations
Manager? I am trying to get some reporting out for the management type
people, and we are running into the following error message:

Operation Manager: Job Monitor failed.

We can report on everything except the status of jobs, which is the most
important thing...

Any thoughts?

Veritas's solution is to tell up to upgrade to MP4 - they wont even
troubleshoot with it. It is extremely frustrating...

Win2k3 - Master Server
Virtual Win2k3 (Vmware) - NOM
4 Media Servers - Win 2k3

Regards,

-cj
Courtenay Jones
Unix Administrator

Wolseley North America - Systems Engineering

8020 Arco Corporate Drive
Raleigh, NC 27617

Phone: 919-431-1882 / Cell: 919-673-3983