Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 Mp4 Weirdness

2007-01-12 12:36:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 Mp4 Weirdness
From: Karl.Rossing at Federated.CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:36:05 -0600
I'm having issues with netbackup not see'ing newly added tapes in our two
autoloaders. A DSSU is assigned to each autoloader.

For some reason, the inventory works but the manual relocation does not
find any available media(errors 191 and 96).

The server is NB 6.0 MP4 running on sparc with Solaris 10.

Normally I have enough tape BUT i'm still fighting with my other tape
drive (lto2 only backing up 125GB of data to the tape)

I'm on hold with veritas support waiting for an agent(23 minutes) to route
the call.

Karl