Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Adding a media server - tpautoconf hangs

2007-01-10 23:23:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Adding a media server - tpautoconf hangs
From: gaurav.rakheja at 3i-infotech.com (GAURAV RAKHEJA /RTGSADM/INFOTECH/BKC)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:53:59 +0530
Greetings!!!!

I was having the same problem at my Data Centre but later on
it was resolved after re-installing it as media server and
with corrrect Maintenance Pack.
Also u can fire the following command to view the details
truss -p tpautoconf -t

The mismatch between gdb(global database) was also resolved
as it prompted for it during installation.

Now during the device configuration it shows the proper
number of drives in the Netbackup Device configuration
wizard.

Try to work out with the above solution......

Thanks & Regards,
Gaurav Rakheja,
Retail Technology Group,
ICICI Bank Ltd,