Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup and New Daylight Saving Time Rules

2007-01-10 15:15:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and New Daylight Saving Time Rules
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:15:29 -0500
 I'm still waiting to see if we're contacted by an application vendor
(Windows), but heavily reliant on java.  That said, I tried to run the
tzupdate on a Windows box (with java console), but it blew up looking
for zipfile or jarfile stuff.  Haven't looked any further.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Jason