Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Adding a media server - tpautoconf hangs

2007-01-10 13:33:38
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Adding a media server - tpautoconf hangs
From: backupicici at gmail.com (Veritas Netbackup)
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 00:03:38 +0530
I was trying to add a media server to the existing setup.

We have SSO license installed on the media server.....! 6 drives SSO shared
and zoned (FC via brocade 3850) with the media server.

I can see the rmt entries in iostat -En (Both master and media are solaris 9
with Netbackup 5.1 MP4), my tpautoconf -t just hangs, no output even if I
keep it running for hours...!

Any ideas as to where I could be going wrong, is a SSO license reqd on the
media server too for tpautoconf to work.

Regards,
BIJU KRISHNAN