Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] "Invalid error number" when checking client properties

2007-01-10 09:53:58
Subject: [Veritas-bu] "Invalid error number" when checking client properties
From: listen at alexander.skwar.name (Alexander Skwar)
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:53:58 +0100
Hi!

I've got a problem with NetBackup 5.1, where the master is a Windows Server 2003
system. The client is Solaris 10 Sparc.

On the Solaris client, I installed the Solaris (9?) client software. Now
I added the client to some policy on the Windows server. After that, I selected
the client in the list of clients and clicked on properties. The NBU GUI,
which is run on the Master Server directly, then does some stuff and finally
errors out with the message

        Invalid error number

What might that mean and how would I go about resolving this issue?

Thanks a lot,

Alexander Skwar