Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Only getting 125GB on LTO2 Tape

2007-01-08 12:00:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Only getting 125GB on LTO2 Tape
From: simon.weaver at astrium.eads.net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:00:31 -0000
It could well be. My concern is that LTO2 should be at least 200GB and 400GB
Compressed. so if you are getting nothing like that, its either the tape,
drive, drive configuration issue perhaps.

LTO3 offers 400GB / 800GB Compressed - LTO1 Is 100GB / 200GB compressed.

Can you definetely confirm its an LTO2 tape (sorry if it sounds silly to
ask, but it seems to be alot of "wasted space" if its LTO2).

Regards
Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B23AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email:  <mailto:Simon.Weaver at Astrium-eads.net> Simon.Weaver at
Astrium-eads.net