Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO configuration

2007-01-08 09:40:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO configuration
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:40:52 -0500
You can share the HBA's that are connected to the san but create a
seperate zone for the master/media servers to the tape drives.  We have
an ADIC I2000 with 12 drives 700 slots 1 Master Server 4 San Media
Servers,  They share the same HBA's with the San.  We have seperate
zones for San and zones for the Adic.  Our netbackup servers are all
all Windows.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.