Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] solaris client version level

2007-01-04 07:07:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] solaris client version level
From: dave.markham at fjserv.net (Dave Markham)
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 12:07:08 +0000
Cant you just cat /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/version on each unix client?
That tells you the maintpack level.

If you had ssh and keys you could just loop your machines.

e.g i do something like this from the master server which can ssh to
each client as a certain user

for box in `cat customer-box-list`
do
echo "Machine [$box] level is:"
ssh -l <user> $box "cat /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/version" 2>/dev/null
done

Hope that helps