Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] LTO 3 - Windows 2003 SP1 - NBU 5.x poor performance

2007-01-03 17:43:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] LTO 3 - Windows 2003 SP1 - NBU 5.x poor performance
From: mchiapusso at hotmail.com (marco chiapusso)
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:43:59 +0100
Hi Wayne,
I tried to change the fragment to 10 G but nothing it's changed... I use the
same fragment on another installation with the IBM TS1120 drive and we reach
120 MB/s backupping Oracle BCV's....
SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS 262144

I tried to use a disk storage unit on the same MM but the speed it's the
same... i'm going mad...

What I don't tried it's to use NTbackup..