Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] get_license_key issue

2007-01-03 13:31:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] get_license_key issue
From: brooksje at longwood.edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 13:31:25 -0500
Folks,
        I've been testing a Linux server to do our NDMP backups.  Over
the holidays, our temp keys expired.  When I tried to delete them today,
I get the following after entering the license key (or pasting it):
./get_license_key (DELETE):  failed (14).

If I try to add a new temp key, I get this:

./get_license_key (ADD):  LICENSE KEY PRINTED HERE: failed (14)

Any ideas on getting around this before I go to support?

Thanks,
Jason

Jason Brooks
Computer Systems Engineer