Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 155 errors and NDMP backups

2006-12-21 17:33:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 155 errors and NDMP backups
From: shanel at gmail.com (Shane Liebling)
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 14:33:16 -0800
Hey all, I am getting some odd errors...  I am backing up a whole mess
of NetApp's via 3 way backups through Solaris media servers w/
fiber-attached LTO3 drives.  For some reason on three of the netapps I
appear to consistently get 155 (disk is full) errors.  The volumes
being backed up aren't any bigger than those that back up just fine
from the other filers, so I don't think its a size issue...

There doesn't appear to be much info online re: people having issues w/ 155's...

Any thoughts?

-Shane