Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6, MP4 Anyone had issues with hot backup email notifications?

2006-12-14 12:40:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6, MP4 Anyone had issues with hot backup email notifications?
From: dpreston at LANDAM.com (Preston, Douglas L)
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:40:47 -0500
I had that same problem after applying MP4 I found my notification cmd
files were moved to C:\Program Files\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin\goodies.6.0
and new ones were placed in the bin folder.  I just copied the original
cmd files back to the bin folder for it to work.  If you are using unix
master servers the files should still be backed up in path under bin.

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
Land America Tax and Flood Services
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 104
Email  dlpreston at landam.com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication
that is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or
receipt by, any unauthorized persons. If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it, and notify the sender by reply e-mail, so that our
address record can be corrected.