Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Opinions: Upgrade for 6 MP3 w/ engineering patch to MP4

2006-12-12 02:57:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Opinions: Upgrade for 6 MP3 w/ engineering patch to MP4
From: CHRS at tdc.dk (Christian Sønder)
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:57:41 +0100
Hi,

We did the upgrade 2 weeks ago it solved most of our problems, ie:

Online Catalog Backup (failed before with a memory error) <-- this is HP/UX
specific problem
General performance issues
Problems with CCS

Now it seems to be running "like in the old days", fast and reliable - so go
ahead, do the upgrade :=)

Best regards

Christian